1. Name: High Risk Human papilloma virus (HPV) Nucleic Acid Detection Kit(Hybrid Capture-Chemical Luminescence Method)
2. Reagent Kit Specifications: 96 Detection/Kit (for 90 individuals)
3. 14 kinds of high-risk HPV DNA type that can be directly qualitatively detected for cervical cancer: 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 66, 68;
4. The hybridization signal amplification is carried out at the molecular level by hybrid capture technology. Based on this principle, there is no need for gene amplification, and the experiment is stable and not easily contaminated. Meanwhile, the results are accurate and reliable.
5. The detection of full-length HPV DNA (8,000 base pairs) has a high specificity and will not affect the detection results due to the loss or mutation of virus’ genome;
6. There’s uniform standardization determination and strong comparability between laboratories for experimental results.
7. The test operation is simple, high efficiency, and time-saving with the total time less than 2.5 hours.