1. Adopt the two-generation hybrid capture technology, which is recognized by the industry as the gold standard for HPV clinical detection;
2. 13 kinds of high-risk type HPV DNA type released by the international agency for research on cancer (IARC), the world health organization (WHO) are under detection. They are 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59 and 68 type;
3. A total length of 8000 base pairs of RNA mixed cocktail probes were used to avoid false negative result caused by HPV integration, deletion and mutation. The probe mixture provides high clinical sensitivity;
4. Gene hybridization and chemiluminescent signal amplification were adopted, without enzymatic catalytic gene amplification, to avoid false positive caused by cross contamination;
5. The test operation is simple, without DNA extraction, with high efficiency and without internal quality control. The whole process time is less than 5 hours, and do not need special independent gene amplification laboratory. Meanwhile, repeatability of experiment is as high as 100%;
6. The unified judgment standard (greater than or equal to 1.0pg/ml positive) verified by the global multi-center clinical research avoids false positive and has high clinical specificity;
7. The best clinical sensitivity (CIN2+ detection rate 96-100%) and specificity have been verified by a large number of clinical data from multiple centers around the world. The negative predictive value is 99.9-100%, and the results are safe and reliable.
8. STM sample preservation solution was used to preserve cervical abscission cell samples at room temperature for 2 weeks;
9. A whole kit of reagents can be used for 96 tests (90 persons), and the kit can be used in a reasonable number of batches.